Permanent (Long Term) Placements
Full Time Nannies
Full Time Nannies are passionate, knowledgeable, 21 years of age or older and have at least 3 – 5 years of experience. They lovingly engage children in age-appropriate developmental activities to establish a strong foundational skill set, follow daily routines specific to each child in their care, make sure they are safe and needs met. They understand the important role of a Nanny and the duties that are necessary to provide the best environment for children in their care. Full time Nannies may be live in or live out, work approximately 40 hours a week and are required to commit at least one year of service.
Part Time Nannies
Part Time Nannies have the same responsibilities as full time nannies but with a shorter work week. Their schedules can be anywhere from 10 – 32 hours per week, spread out over multiple days or a little as two days a week. Schedules vary depending on the needs of the family. Part time nannies can also be live in or live out and are required to commit to at least 6 months of service.
– Must Be At Least 21 Years Old
– Have At Least 3 Years Professional Experience
– Have Professional References
– CPR/First Aid Certified (Or Willing To Become Certified Before Hire)
– Pass An Extensive Background Check
– Genuine Love For Children
– Attend our Nanny Orientation
– Commit to At Least 6 Months With Our Agency If Part Time Job Seeker
– Commit to At Least 1 Year With Our Agency If Full Time Job Seeker
Permanent Nannies are in high demand. We invite you to join our trusted agency and be placed with a family who values and cares about you.Apply