Available Only in DC, MD and Northern VA
Ready to do a search on your own? Our Do it Yourself (DIY) service is for you! Perfect for Nannies or Sitters who have the time and experience to find a great family. This option is great for date night sitters, back up care, before and after school needs, occasional care, temporary sitters and/or long term care. Simply submit an application to get the process started!
How does this service work?
Once your application is submitted, our team will take a look at your awesome experience. Next steps include:
1. An Interview with Our Team
2. Background + Reference check
3. Start applying to jobs or contacting families!
Is there a cost?
This service has a free option and an upgraded option.
- Create an Awesome Profile
- Apply to Jobs
- Browse Family Profiles
Upgraded - $5/mo
- Contact Families Before They Even Post A Job!
What are the requirements?
– Must be at least 18 years old
– 1 year of childcare experience. For Nannies, experience must be professional and for Sitters it can be family or friends related.
– Authorized to work in the US
– Pass a Basic Background Check
– Complete a Personal and Professional Reference Check
Our Basic Background Check Covers:
National Criminal Database
National Sex Offender Registry
Social Security Number Verification
Maiden Name Search
Address History Check
Read our FAQs page to learn more about this service!