We are excited that your family is interested in joining our program! Please learn more below:
Applications Due by October 1st!
As a practicum family you will provide support to the Nanny in your home in exchange for a loving, extra set of hands who has attended our extensive training program and gained certifications.
• Reduced childcare costs
• Trained and qualified childcare
• Ongoing support from Muslim Nannies
• An Assigned Mentor
• Access to resources to provide a great experience for your family
• Individualized care program for your family
$275/week for 11 weeks. This amount covers a stipend to the Nanny, support for trainings and administrative costs.
Requirements to Apply
• Must Reside in the DC, MD or VA Area.
• Attend One Day Mandatory Orientation Before Program Commences.
• Provide Ongoing Support to the Nanny During the Practicum Period.
• First Week of Practicum, Train and Supervise Nanny on Household Needs.
• Committed to the 11 Weeks Program Period.
• Direct Supervision at Least One Day a Week (Equivalent to 8 hours) Thereafter.
• Weekly Amount of $275 a Week.
• Pay $10/hr if Nanny’s Hours Exceed 20.
Number of Children
There is a maximum amount of children per family allowed in the program:
• One Child if A Newborn
• Two Children if One is Under the Age of 3
• Three Children if Over the Age of 3
***At Least One Child Must be Under the Age of 5****
View our handbook to learn more about our Nanny Academy!
Ready to Apply?
Submit your inquiry today! We will be sure to respond if you are selected to move on to the next step.